Sunday, December 27, 2009

First Post

Well, a lot has happened over the past year. I've learned a lot; mainly that I don't know very much. I feel that I've become somewhat of a cynic, but I don't feel that's always a bad thing. Here's to learning more about myself, the world, and an almighty God. Also, the new year is almost here. What better time to make some changes, renew ambitions, and make a commitment to live a better life?

I wanted my first blog post to be epic, but I think I'm okay now with it just being simple. I don't know where this is headed, but I feel that way about my life sometimes and it seems to be going alright. Hopefully I can figure things out as I go.

1 comment:

Travis said...

First posts are rarely epic.

You passed the hump.

Go for it.

 
Copyright 2009 Am I That Naive. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator